Vista Banter

-   General Vista Help and Support (http://www.vistabanter.com/general-vista-help-support/)
-   -   Ref the Nuvi 2587 (http://www.vistabanter.com/186963-ref-nuvi-2587-a.html)

Lee[_10_] March 28th 15 11:57 PM

Ref the Nuvi 2587

It has so much info available that the screen appears crowded got to
check and see if all the apps can be turned off. Don't mind it if I
need it but man seeing every place to eat and get gas sure can eat up
the memory and scree.

--
Lee US Army Retired
2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master

Idaho Homo Joe March 29th 15 07:08 AM

Ref the Nuvi 2587

What the **** are you talking about, old man?

Linea Recta[_2_] May 26th 15 03:51 PM

Ref the Nuvi 2587

"Idaho Homo Joe" schreef in bericht

"Lee" wrote in message
It has so much info available that the screen appears crowded got to
check and see if all the apps can be turned off. Don't mind it if I need
it but man seeing every place to eat and get gas sure can eat up the
memory and scree.

What the **** are you talking about, old man?

About a Nuvi GPS? :-))

--