once the process completes fullt and the activation complete message
appears.

cheers

Albright February 5th 07 09:34 PM

activation freezes unable to activate

wrote:

I bought a pc with oem version of vista. When I go to activate the green bar
stops about 2/3 of cm from the end and activation dosn't complete.

I'm based in the UK. Is there a way I cna do this by phone or do I have to
wait until the PC prompts me with the uk phone number.

If I re-try and fail dose this count as an activation or does it onl;y count
once the process completes fullt and the activation complete message
appears.

yeah, this is a common problem with Vista installs, the best information
I can give you is to switch to a Mac, where these sorts of rudimentary
programming errors simply do NOT happen. The mac is the way to go if you
want a smooth computing experience... everyone that uses one would agree.

just ask them!

good luck with Vista until you "switch"...