Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Clear statistics? (http://www.vistabanter.com/20209-clear-statistics.html)

Brandon Taylor February 6th 07 10:56 PM

Clear statistics?

How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?

Brandon Taylor

Paul Smith February 6th 07 11:28 PM

Clear statistics?

"Brandon Taylor" wrote in message
How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?

Game - Statistics - Reset.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

JimR February 6th 07 11:28 PM

Clear statistics?

"Brandon Taylor" wrote in message
How do I clear the statistics in the Windows Vista games?

Brandon Taylor

GameStatisticsReset.

--
Jim

beckbeck64 May 16th 10 10:04 PM

Clear statistics?

hey need to know to clear statistics in window vista game?

--
beckbeck64

Chuck[_2_] May 19th 10 08:19 AM

Clear statistics?

On 5/16/2010 6:04 PM, beckbeck64 wrote:
hey need to know to clear statistics in window vista game?

It might help just a little bit if you would be so kind as to mention
the game?