Old April 16th 07, 04:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
dixonmiller

Default Offline Files Not Available

Make sure you've got Offline Files enabled. This link gives directions for
many common offline files tasks in Vista.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...e1033.mspx#EHF

"909" wrote:

I have Windows Vista Ultimate x64. I don't understand the reason but I
can't seem to find this problem anywhere else. I'm trying to sync a
network folder with vista's "offline files" feature but it's nowhere to
be seen. When I right click on a network folder the option is not there
to make "Always Available Offline". I paid for the Ultimate version,
why can't I access the ultimate features?

--
909