Old April 25th 07, 03:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Allen

Default 64bit vista wont let 32bit programs access network

Anything 32bit i have on my 64 ultimate machine cant get net access.
Including all the office 2007 packages, MSN and IE (32bit version).
All my 64 bit programs are fine Inc. IE 64bit.

It all worked fine yesterday, and after a reboot problems start.

Initially, MSN dies, then dr watson pops up because its died. then I'm left
to discover the carnage of my 32 bit programs. I cant check my email cos its
32 bit. the programs run ok just can get over the netowrk.

Anyone any ideas?