Old April 27th 07, 04:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Default Toshiba e-studio 3510c Driver Won't Uninstall

Go into Printers & Faxes in the Control Panel, and from the Toolbar... File,
Server Properties... can you remove it from the Drivers tab?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"cfj2222" wrote in message
I accidentally installed a driver incompatible with Vista for this
copier/printer. When I try to remove the printer in control panel, it
crashes
the spooler service. When I try to uninstall it using administrative
tools,
it says that the driver is in use and cannot be deleted. Any ideas?