Old April 28th 07, 03:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
cfj2222

Default Toshiba e-studio 3510c Driver Won't Uninstall

I'm an idiot. I found the solution staring me in the face! I used System
Restore to back up before I installed the faulty driver and everything seems
fine! Thanks guys!

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Go into Printers & Faxes in the Control Panel, and from the Toolbar... File,
Server Properties... can you remove it from the Drivers tab?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"cfj2222" wrote in message
I accidentally installed a driver incompatible with Vista for this
copier/printer. When I try to remove the printer in control panel, it
crashes
the spooler service. When I try to uninstall it using administrative
tools,
it says that the driver is in use and cannot be deleted. Any ideas?