Old April 28th 07, 03:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Barbara Williams

Default Safely removed icon disappearred

The safely remove hardware icon has disappearred from the taskbar. I finally had to disconnect my ipod anyway. Now I find my ipod is corrupted and all podcasts, music, etc. are lumped together under 1 category. For instance, although I have podcasts on the player, I have to search for them manually on the player as the podcast section has nothing in it. Has anyone else dealt with this problem?

Sorry about the stationary, Barb