Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   Vista's new target user (http://www.vistabanter.com/22065-vistas-new-target-user.html)

Adam Albright February 12th 07 04:14 PM

Vista's new target user

People like this guy:

http://www.thebooge.ca/pictures/cheesehead.gif

Dustin Harper February 12th 07 05:02 PM

Vista's new target user

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)

--
Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Adam Albright" wrote in message
People like this guy:

http://www.thebooge.ca/pictures/cheesehead.gif

Adam Albright February 12th 07 06:05 PM

Vista's new target user

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
wrote:

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)

You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

Ron Miller February 13th 07 07:44 PM

Vista's new target user

Adam Albright wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
wrote:

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)

You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
these "cheesehead" hats.

Adam Albright February 13th 07 07:59 PM

Vista's new target user

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:44:57 -0500, Ron Miller
wrote:

Adam Albright wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
wrote:

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)

You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
these "cheesehead" hats.

I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.

Ron Miller February 14th 07 04:54 PM

Vista's new target user

wrote:

Adam Albright wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
wrote:

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)
You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
these "cheesehead" hats.

I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.

Sorry, Adam, I was referring to the cheesehead hats. I should have made
my post a reply to the original.

Adam Albright February 14th 07 06:38 PM

Vista's new target user

wrote:

Adam Albright wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
wrote:

Hey! I have that hat!

:)

(Not really)
You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
these "cheesehead" hats.

I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.

Sorry, Adam, I was referring to the cheesehead hats. I should have made
my post a reply to the original.

Those are cool too in a weird sort of way.

Chad Harris February 16th 07 03:58 PM

Vista's new target user/Ain't no setup issue. Put this in general.

This group has been designated Setup for months. Please use it that way.
The last three weeks itts gotten flooded with questions that have nothing to
do with setup issues. It makes it more difficult to help on setup issues
wading through all the messages that are important to you but don't have a
damn thing to do with setup. If you can buy Vista, I assume you can read at
some level. Put your general questions on the general group and leave this
one for the setup issues.

If it's Adobe--it don't go here.
If it's driver--it don't go here.
If it's Winmail--it don't go here.
If it's Office related--it sure as hell don't go here and I've answered a
ton of Office questions/Outlook questions and BCM questions on the general
group even though they have their own groups and all their helpers have used
and most have Beta tested Vista for over a year.

CH