Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   Network Gadget (http://www.vistabanter.com/22212-network-gadget.html)

Adele Clingman February 12th 07 12:15 PM

Network Gadget

Found the answer if anyone is interested

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDeta...c6cd5d9872&l=1

"Clingpeach" wrote in message
I have this up running on my sidebar. Its not doing anything. Ive tried
assign my network adapter in the drop down menu but nothing shows up.

Clingpeach February 12th 07 10:57 PM

Network Gadget

I have this up running on my sidebar. Its not doing anything. Ive tried to
assign my network adapter in the drop down menu but nothing shows up.

Chad Harris February 16th 07 03:56 PM

Network Gadget/Sidebar not a Vista Install issue/put it on general.

This group has been designated Setup for months. Please use it that way.
The last three weeks itts gotten flooded with questions that have nothing to
do with setup issues. It makes it more difficult to help on setup issues
wading through all the messages that are important to you but don't have a
damn thing to do with setup. If you can buy Vista, I assume you can read at
some level. Put your general questions on the general group and leave this
one for the setup issues.

Sidebar don't go here.

If it's Adobe--it don't go here.
If it's driver--it don't go here.
If it's Winmail--it don't go here.
If it's Office related--it sure as hell don't go here and I've answered a
ton of Office questions/Outlook questions and BCM questions on the general
group even though they have their own groups and all their helpers have used
and most have Beta tested Vista for over a year.

CH