Old May 5th 07, 02:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Laacagoia

Default ATIKMDAG.SYS

Thanks,
I saw that there are many user with the same problem with atikmdag. Almost I
can't config the thermal control of my video card, the Catalyst 7.4 on my
system haven't the option VPU recover, ATI Overclock. I have probed to
install ATITools and tried to configure some option but after the system
crashed. I removed the ATITools.
My system go well without ATi driver!!!! Wonderful but without 3d
acceleration, aero, and glass effect. You know if one patch is still in
progress to resolve these problem with ATi card?
Thanks
Best Regards.
laacagoia

"Lilo Lentz" wrote:

Try this

http://www.driverheaven.net/vista-ra...g-error-3.html

"Laacagoia" skrev i meddelelsen

Hi,
I have the same problem as you with Catalyst 7.4, and I use Windows Vista
Home Premium 32b with Peak Radeon X1950GT 512 MB GDD3.