Old May 6th 07, 01:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
KaGu:-}

Default Exporting video throug 1394 does not work with Vista

I am using an Amilo Pa 1538 +b laptop from Fuj / Siemens. It is possible to
capture video from my DCR-HC40E with an acceptable rsult, but when trying to
export an edited AVI to the camera it does not work.

I have tryed the Fuj /Siemebns support but they "does not support
software". Sony states that the DCR-HC40E is compatibled with Vista and
instructs me to contact Microsoft to get a solution. Microsoft seems to
consider the problem "Yours problem" if I do understand al other posts that
reports similar problem.

So; Who should I copntact to get a solution of this problem.