Old May 9th 07, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Vincent

Default "Wireless Networks Are Available", but my "Connect To" list is emp

I can't detect any new wifi connections, even though the network icon on my
taskbar says that "wireless networks are available". when I click that, the
"connect to a network" window appears, but it says "Windows cannot find any
additional networks". I can still manage to connect to my previous wifi
connections that i have saved up and set them to automatically connect when
they are available...but i can't detect/add new ones. Come to think of it,
even my existing connections don't show up. Not even public wifi hotspots
show up.

I'm currently on Vista Business Edition, using a Sony Vaio SZ48.

Cheers.