Old May 12th 07, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
-Tom

Default Duplicate Folders

Several days ago a duplicate (not a shortcut) of my Documents folder
appeared in the my Users folder, Tom. Both, via Properties, indicate they are
not shared. However, one has a shared icon and, for both, when I click Share
on the Toolbar, a message appears stating that the folder is already shared.

I'm afraid if I try to delete one folder I'll delete all the content of the
other, too.

Is this a know problem?

What can be done to avoid and/or fix it?

BTW, I've only had this system a little over two weeks and have spent most
of my time (25+ hours) trying to work around numerous Vista bugs and
annoyances