Old June 7th 07, 12:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Robert

Default ADI Drivers

Hi, I have a ADI integrated soundcard, The problem I am having is getting
Vista to recognise that i have a soundcard installed. In the past when i
originally installed Vista (it was a clean install) i had No problems vista
installed the drivers and i had sound. A couple of months along the line
when i have had to re format my comp and re install, Vista is having none of
it not even on windows update as i remember there was an update previously
for my sound card. What has Happened to my poxy vista has anyone else had
the same problem and if so how did they fix it I have a Analogue Devices ADI
198X chipset/card