Vista Banter

-   General Vista Help and Support (http://www.vistabanter.com/general-vista-help-support/)
-   -   disable ease of access in login screen (http://www.vistabanter.com/26452-disable-ease-access-login-screen.html)

Matt February 26th 07 01:31 AM

disable ease of access in login screen

Is there a way to disable the ease of access utility icon on the bottom left
corner of the login screen (and the screen when you lock the computer) Here
at school I constantly get people messing with these settings when i lock my
system and walk away. Should the lock screen not be a complete lock on
changing the system? Thanks in advance

Bert February 28th 07 01:11 PM

disable ease of access in login screen

I noticed the following problem : from time to time the "ease of acces" box
pops up when typing in a password which contains the letter "u". How to
disable the "ease of acces"?

nb March 13th 07 04:24 PM

disable ease of access in login screen

Thank you for unfolding the mystery - I am also experiencing this with the
"u" syndrome. One can only hope this will be fixed soon (???).

jameswilcox April 5th 07 03:02 PM

disable ease of access in login screen

I am currently programming a something that will disable the ease of
access button. It will be on my website later today or tomorrow. It
does not remove the button, instead of the ease of access window coming
up, a message comes up. This won't solve the 'u' in your password
problem though, but I am working on it. I have got it working, but I
still have to add the finishing touches. I will report back.

Cheers,

James W.

--
jameswilcox
jameswilcox's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=24298

http://forums.techarena.in

jameswilcox April 6th 07 07:39 AM

disable ease of access in login screen

Hi guys, its done! The Worlds first Ease of Access remover! 'download'
(http://www.filesend.net/download.php...2e4ff750d0d5f)...

Please report bugs to me.

kesh9999 January 15th 09 10:36 PM

disable ease of access in login screen

I cant access this download it says i dont have permission?

--
kesh9999
kesh9999's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/kesh9999.htm

http://forums.techarena.in