Old June 15th 07, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tim

Default keyboard not working

Start with the basics first: Try powering down the PC and then turning the
power back on (your post said you restarted...implying it was not powered
down). Or try a new keyboard...maybe it's defective. Or maybe the keyboard
connector has come loose. If it's a USB keyboard, try a different USB port.

Tim

"Afua" wrote in message
I'm using the On-Screen Keyboard right now. I was trying to login to my
Maplestory account but when I tried to type nothing worked. I've tried
restarting many times but that didn't work. I have Windows Vista 32-bit
Basic, the LED status on the Num Lock is on and it doesn't seem to turn
off
even with the On-Screen Keyboard.