Old June 15th 07, 06:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default keyboard not working

Afua,

Have you reviewed all the settings available (Menu Bar) to determine whether
one or more of them could address you problem? Have you reviewed the various
subjects available under Help (Menu Bar) to determine whether any of them
addresses the issue you have?
--
freddy

"Afua" wrote:

I'm using the On-Screen Keyboard right now. I was trying to login to my
Maplestory account but when I tried to type nothing worked. I've tried
restarting many times but that didn't work. I have Windows Vista 32-bit Home
Basic, the LED status on the Num Lock is on and it doesn't seem to turn off
even with the On-Screen Keyboard.