Old June 26th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Cripset Family

Rafael,

Did you download and install the most recent Vista graphics drivers from the
Acer website? Drivers from other sites may not be fully Vista compatible for
the Acer. I have no way of knowing for sure. If you did (download from
Acer), and the problem continues, try the Intel drivers. If that don't work,
try the drivers from the Toshiba website for the same chipset used in their
laptops. I doubt that this is a Vista problem. I'm quite sure it's a driver
problem, but make sure your BIOS is correctly set.

freddy

"Rafael" wrote:

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and I discovered that my video card is
64MB instead of 128MB
Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Cripset Family
Is there anybody with this problem?
I have instaled the lastest driver
Notebook Acer TravelMate 4220