Old June 27th 07, 01:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Malke

Default Please help me friends...

Farhad wrote:
I'm working in MPG and they told me, I should solve this problem for them,
and make their software compatible with vista, I should find the solution if
there is any solution for this error.

You must be kidding. You work for the company and they told you to ask a
peer-to-peer newsgroup for help instead of sitting down and rewriting
the code?

I'm sure there is a wealth of information about writing programs that
will work on Vista aimed at programmers. Start with MSDN.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com