Old June 28th 07, 02:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DejanVesic

Default Some extended keys (Calculator) do not work on Wireless Natural Mu

Hardware not functioning properly is most likely caused by driver issues.
The following is a link to a Microsoft article for troubleshooting keyboard
problems:

Oftentimes, hardware issues can be resolved by installing the latest
drivers, if any are available.

I forgot in last post that I tried all above before; MsKey do not show
that Calculator key is even pressed. Also, I can't find any newer
drivers than those on Windows Update / IntelliType Pro 6.1.

Regards,
Dejan Vesić

MCAD for .Net technology
Home:http://www.vesic.org/english/

--
freddy

"DejanVesic" wrote:
Hello.

I have Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard; it works great under XP
Professional on same machine (it is dual-boot machine) but some of
keys (very important, Calculator key for example) does not work under
Vista Enterprise 32 bit.

Details about configuration:

OS: Vista Enterprise 32 bit with all latest Windows Update patches
installed

Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard attached to
PS/2 port

Softwa IntelliType Pro 6.1 (latest from
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo.../Download.mspx)

Registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\i8042prt\Start =
1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\kbdhid\Start = 4

Any idea how this can be resolved?