Old July 1st 07, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ajee

Default Trackpad pointer moves in opposite direction

Thanks Freddy,

I got your mail but i do not think that article which you have given me is
helpful to me.Freddy i tell you the actual picture.
I am using Sony Vaio with Vista and when the laptop resume from the Sleep
mode
then only pointer moves on opposite direction with touchpad.

I have got one driver ALDOTH-00199343.exe from sony and applied it but the
problem is still there.
Have you got any information for this then pls help me out.

Thanks ,

Ajish Mohan

"freddy" wrote:

Ajee,

I don't know what solutions you have tried, or what is causing your problem,
but take a look at the following Microsoft KB article to determine whether it
contains anything that could be applicable to your situation:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935783/en-us
--
freddy

"Ajee" wrote:

Hi,

Mysely Ajish , i am working as a System Admin and facing the problem with
pointer after sleep mode.
Pointer moves in opposite direction after wake up from sleep mode.
I have tried one .EXE solution from the microsoft also but it was not helpful.

Kindly help me about this.
Thanks Ajish