Old July 11th 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default (Vista) Toshiba - Mat****a DVD-ram problem.

KatieMun,

Follow the instructions on the following Microsoft article:

Post back on the results.
--
freddy

"KatieMun" wrote:

Hello I have a toshiba laptop. I could use my dvd ram before, but many times
like more than 3 times have a problem. so I cant use DVD ram at all. every
time I used system restore, is there any way to fix this except restore?
please help me. this is tooo annoying. when I click th device manager, I can
see this comment.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

I tried find the driver of mat****a on Internet, but I couldnt find it.
Help me please!