Old July 12th 07, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default Lan Not Recognized in Vista Ultimate - Fresh Installation

danocok,

Likely the driver on the motherboard installation CD is not Vista
compatible. Note the name of your NIC card and find the Vista compatible
driver on the Internet, likely at the motherboard manufacturer's website, and
download and install that. I suppose you'll have to use another computer to
do that.
--
freddy

"danoco" wrote:

Vista is not recognizing my lan device. The motherboard is an Asus K8V Deluxe.
Vista does not find the driver from the motherboard installation CD. Anyone
have a solution?