Old July 16th 07, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
JohnC. France

Default Unsent messages in outbox

--
I certified my alma mater by;heroin it''s my wife and it''s my life,there''s
a hole in daddy''s arm where all the money goes and Let Me Stand Next To Your

"River rat" wrote:

on-line dfficile;Tatanya was working at Cigar King when I took her lighter fluid

for Christmas and told her it would make her popular. The next summer I saw
her
out front and she said she had a new job."Summertime and the livin' is
easy,catfish jumpin' and the river is high,you're daddy's rich and your
moma's good lookin',so hush pretty darlin' don't you cry."Old man river that
old man river he don't know nothin' he don't care nothin' that old man river
he just keeps rollin' along/Tote that barge lift that bale get a little drunk
and you land in jail/I've been workin' for most my lifetime but old man river
he don't care nothin' that old man river he just keeps rollin' along.SHOWBOAT

"Michelle" wrote:

I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--
Michelle Maust