Old July 18th 07, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Alan

Default Administration block when installing from CD

Hi,

I'm trying to set up broadband at home on my mums new laptop (Windows
Vista). I've popped the CD into the drive and I'm getting told I have to be
logged in as administrator, strange I thought as the account I'd set up for
her already had admin rights. So I decided to right click and run as admin,
unfortunately the 'run as admin' option didn't appear in the list!!

I'm stumped and annoyed after several hours of trying to sort this out!
Nothing in the manual either..