Old August 30th 06, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ieinadex

Default Linksys EtherPCI II NIC driver not found

I just installed build 5536 on my local PC which uses a Linksys EtherPCI II
network card. The driver was not found during installation and is currently
disabled. I downloaded the driver package from linksys and tried to update
it manually, but I recieve the following error:

Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while
attempting to install it.
The required line was not found in the INF.

Any help would be appreciated.