Old September 3rd 06, 05:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jim

Default any major problems?

I know Vista is beta and all that, but was wondering what you guys think one
of the major things Microsoft needs to work on before final version. I have
cable but still not as fast as should be. Pages seem to cover other pages
up, especially downloading. Will be on screen downloading will begin, and
its already began, have to move blocks away to get to actuall process.
Sometimes trying to get off a page takes several clicks, other times fine.
Only had this 5536 build for a few days, so still learning. Just thought I'd
try and find out whats ahead. Sent in a couple of reports on my problems,
you guys? Thanks