Old September 8th 06, 03:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Phillip Pi

Default ATI Radeon 9600 All-In-Wonder supported in Vista's Media Center?

Hello!

How can I get Windows Vista RC1 b5600 to work with this old video card
with its own TV tuner? I did not see All-In-Wonder drivers on ati.com.
Vista and its Media Center didn't detect my TV tuner either.

Thank you in advance.
--
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst