Old September 8th 06, 05:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tom Lake

Default ATI Radeon 9600 All-In-Wonder supported in Vista's Media Center?

"Phillip Pi" wrote in message
Hello!

How can I get Windows Vista RC1 b5600 to work with this old video card
with its own TV tuner? I did not see All-In-Wonder drivers on ati.com.
Vista and its Media Center didn't detect my TV tuner either.

Short answer: You can't. The AIW series will never work with Media Center.
ATI may put out drivers that allow you to watch and record TV but Media
Center won't use them.

Tom Lake