Old September 9th 06, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
MDK

Default Failed Driver Install after GUI loads

I stupidly installed Alcohol 120 percent in Vista and now every time Windows
loads, it automatically tries to install the incompatible driver and gives
me BSOD. I can't get into the registry to stop the installation process
quickly enough after my desktop comes up. Is there anything I can do to
stop this installation routine? Safe mode doesn't help here, either.

System restore was turned off so that isn't an option. Any advice is much
appreciated.