Old September 10th 06, 01:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jwardl

Default clp 500 driver for vista 64Bit

I need one too... USB for me.
The CLP-550 driver will make the printer heat up and cycle, but it won't
actually PRINT anything.

This is a Vista-killer for me if I can't get a driver. The CLP-500 may not
be s usper-expensive printer, but it was enough that I'm not willing to
abandon it. Besides -- I like the built-in duplexer.

A 32 bit Vista driver would do...

"John Boy" wrote:

alias wrote:
Somebody now if there is some driver for cpl-500 for vista 64 Bit or if
possible to use some other driver compatible?

Thanks

Agostino

How is the printer connected? USB or parallel
port?