Old September 10th 06, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

Default Asus P5WD2-e Premium SATA driver for RC-1

RichNRockvilleMD wrote:
I have been unable to find the drivers for my SATA drive on my
Asus mother board. I have a single 160Gig SATA drive and
the controller disk from Asus will not allow me to install the driver.
I searched the Asus site and no joy.
Anyone with any ideas?

It seemed that the Beta versions seem to work fine and I did an upgrade
but still no luck.
Everything seems to be working as I get a 5.4 on my primary hard disk PI

Exactly what MB do you have?

What is the SATA controller; SiS, nVidia, VIA,
Promise, etc?

Did Vista install?