Old September 10th 06, 09:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Robert

Default Vista 32bit and Creative X-Fi

These drivers "SBXF_PCDVTBETA_L3_2_10_0000" are beta ready for RC1,although
on every reboot you may have enable the check box for digital (off/on)
research the site"

hope this helps:
Regards

"Sven" wrote in message
I got the betadriver from Creative, and it worked in Beta 2, but not in
RC1.
I install them, and after the warning about the driver, I choose INSTALL
DRIVER. After it is finished, it wants to reboot my PC, but when it is
rebooted, there is still no driver installed for the X-Fi.
Other with same problem?

Regards
Sven