Old September 13th 06, 12:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dm00ney

Default Audigy 4 + rc1

I am not using the 64 bit of windows vista but I am using the x64 version
with the audigy 4. I have gotten it to work with full eax and 5.1. All I
did was first go to the device manager, right click on the card, and let
windows search for the drivers which installs a non 5.1 capable version. I
then downloaded the latest drivers from creative, and after reboot works
fine, sound out of all speakers, eax and such. hope this works..

"AJASAUR" wrote:

I've got an audigy 4 card and for the life of me i can't get it to work with
rc1. I've tried the beta drivers from creative and the xp 64 pro drivers with
no luck.

Has anyone out there got there audigy to work and how did you do it?