Old September 13th 06, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
eopiela

Default Fujitsu SnapScan

The driver for the Fujitsu SnapScan line of scanners is incompatible with
Vista and when I contacted Fujitsu technical support to inquire about a
workaround/updated driver, they indicated that none was available and none
was planned. This relatively expensive scanner is going to be a brick under
Vista, and I anticipate many law office users of the scanner won't upgrade
once they discover this this crucial tool is incompatible. Is Microsoft
going to provide a XP driver compatibility tool for Vista?

Eric Opiela