Old September 17th 06, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Custerboy

Default MS Streets & Trips 2006 w/ GPS

I could not find a fix. I stepped down to 32, and I still can't get it to
work. Frustrating.

"joejackson" wrote:

Did you ever find a fix for vista w/ gps? I've been looking for hours and
can't find anything on MS website, or Pharo's website that even mentions
vista....

Please let me know if you found anything... also, what version of windows
are you using... I'm using win vista 64, I'm wondering if I should step it
down to the 32 bit version...

Thanks for any help.

jj

"Custerboy" wrote:

It does not describe the file it is looking for, I have it browsing the CD
fille (and subfiles) of GPS Software.

"Homer J. Simpson" wrote:

When I try to install the driver, I get the error message "Windows found
driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting
install it. The system cannot find the file specified."

Does it tell you which file it's looking for? Is there a Browse button so
you can manually point it to the correct folder?