Old September 17th 06, 10:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Roman

Default Samsung 957p Monitor

All,

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 957p 19" monitor. Although the monitor is
performing just fine, I have a question about what it does after Vista
shutdown - the monitor displays the 'No Signal' dialog box that moves around
the screen. I consequently turn the monitor off.

The monitor did not do this with XP. Is the problem the generic pnp monitor
driver, or a setting in Vista somewhere that can fix this? The specific
monitor driver is not available in Vista or the Samsung site.

Cheers,