Old August 9th 07, 02:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Wayne

Default Hercules Digifire 7.1

"Peter Foldes" wrote in message
Thanks Wayne but your post was not there when I posted. At least it did not
show for me. As always the more the merrier

--
Peter

"Wayne" wrote in message
"Peter Foldes" wrote in message
Find out if the manufacturer of the sound card has a driver for the 64 bit
system

--
Peter

Strange. Our posts were almost an hour apart. Mine was posted at 5:38 PM,
and yours was posted at 6:21 PM.

Looks like the Microsoft public servers are on the fritz again.

And you are correct. The more the merrier. I was really testing to see if
my posts were showing up at all as I get very few responses.

Wayne