Old September 29th 06, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Bella Vista

Default D-Link wireless card won't work.

I am having the same problem too. Furthermore, there is no wireless tab
present within the propterties window of my wireless network, only two tabs
(Networking and Sharing)

"Jah2" wrote:

Hi. I just installed Vista Build 5456 and my D-Link G510 wireless card will
not work. Windows Vista says that my wireless network adapter does not meet
the network requirements. So it will not let me connect to the network. Can
someone please help? Thanks.