Old September 30th 06, 01:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
MikeP

Default Samsung ML-1510 driver solution

Vista said my Samsung ML-1740 wasn't supported either, but I installed the
XP drivers from Samsung's site and it is working perfectly.

"Nellie" wrote in message
Anyone using a Samsung ML-1510 may have found that it is not supported by
Vista Beta 2. Having contacted Samsung they couldn't give a toss about
it.. however I found that installing the ML-1450 driver resolved the
problem and now I can happily print whilst using Vista now.

Hope this helps anyone with this issue.

--
All mail checked via Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14 (Build
8.100.1000/3.588.99) for Windows Vista Beta 2