Old October 4th 06, 07:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Frettfreak

Default Windows Mobile device center

AWesome, after investigating further after I wrote this post, I saw that RC1
did not come with it! I had NO problems with the beta 2 build (as far as
WMDC is concerned). Thanks for the help!!

"Timothyy" wrote:

According to the Windows Vista blog at
http://blogs.technet.com/windowsvist...28/459675.aspx the
Windows Mobile Device Center beta should be released this week on Windows
Update.

"Frettfreak" wrote:

Ok, just recently upgraded (fresh install) from beta 2 to RC1. Now when I
try to setup a sync partnership with my PDA (a XV6700 WM5), it is only
allowing me to setup a media player sync not my normal device sync.

PLEASE HELP!!!