Old October 11th 06, 01:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
JW

Default RC2 and Constant Reloading of Internal Graphics Drivers

What is your other Graphics card and what interface from it are you using?
VGA,VGI etc?
Are you able in your BIOS to specify that your internal card is not your
primary card?

"cmcarthy" wrote in message
news
Hi all,

I seem to be in an endless loop with RC2 and my internal graphics card.
Unfortunately, my eMachines doesn't have an true "Disable Internal
Graphics"
command in the BIOS.

I'm currently using a dedicated graphics card for Vista. However, Vista
keeps finding the internal graphics and keeps loading the drivers which
turn
aero off and reverts me to Vista basic (ughh). Rebooting usually resets
aero,
but Vista quickly finds and loads the Internal Graphics drivers again. Is
there a command to stop RC2 from scanning for new hardware? Is there a
command to just select rejection of the graphics card? When I go to the
Device Manager, the Internal Graphics doesn't even show up so that I can
disable it!

Please help :'(