Old October 12th 06, 07:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Stephen Beach

Default 64-Bit Version Compatible?

ive installed vista 5744 x64 and i belive it works alot nicer then the x86
version, drivers are all good, so give it a go.
"Alan Morris" wrote in message
I am using a Dell Dimension 5150 with an Intel 3.0Ghz Hyper Threading
processor and 3 gigabytes of RAM. My two questions a

1. Would I be able to run the 64-bit version of Vista?
2. Is the 64-bit version of Vista more driver deficient than the 32-bit
version?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone in the group is able to offer.

Regards,

Alan....