Old October 16th 06, 02:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JW

Default Video rating after card upgrade

Since you have not stated what the available memory bandwidth(effecive
memfory speed X times memory bus width) is in the two confituratrions it is
very possible that the video rating went down since it does not depend very
much on the amount of onboard memory of the video card itself since after a
certin amount that is only of benfit to gamers.
"Bruce Foor" Bruce wrote in message
After upgrading my video card from a Geforce 5700 with 128mg ram to a
Geforce
6200 with 256 meg ram my overall video rating went down. Has this happened
any body else if so any ideas.
My system is a P4 2.8 gig proc with 1 gig of ram
Thanks
Bruce Foor