Old October 16th 06, 01:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Keith Jetton

Default No dispaly on hp nx7010 notebook

I have the same notebook and installed Vista RC1 over the weekend and the
problem still exists. Disabling the AGP port solves the issue, but has
anyone seen a driver to fix this? I was using the laptop monitor and a
external monitor, but no more.

Thanks in advance!

Keith

"Rudi" wrote:

i have the same problem with my hp nx7010 i have fix the problem by booting
op in fail safe mode and disable the agp port in Device Manager, and then
the computer works i normal boot, (ther are no driver at the time) until
microsoft send a fix to the problem

"Robert" wrote:

Thanks i will do that

Robert

"BeckyWC" wrote:

I think you are going to have to go to the maker of your video card and
download newer drivers for your card.

"Robert" wrote:

I have instaled vista B2 on a HP cpmpaq NX 7010 notebook. When i start the
system there is the sound of starting windows, but no display.
I see windows starting in a diverand mode and then it ends.

When i connect a external monitor the is display, i can say that i have 2
monitors but ther is no reaction. even when i use the keyboard to swith
between the displays nothing is happening.

CAn some one help me?

Thanks Robert