Old October 16th 06, 01:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JW

Default Can you use XP drivers on Vista?

There are Vista drivers on the NVIDIA Website, The 96.33 Vista drivers are
for Viata RC1 and later. Some users have reported that there are even
later NVIDIA Vista drivers that get installed as part of the RC2
installation.

"SunDay" wrote in message
news
I'm sorry if this question is already answered somewhere, which it
probably
is, but if it is I didn't find it.

I was thinking of trying Vista, but since I play a lot of games and so, I
want to know that there are drivers out there and working for Vista. Since
there are no drivers on the manufacturers homepages (nVidia for
example...),
I was wondering if it's possible to use Windows XP drivers on Windows
Vista.
If not, how do you find drivers for Windows Vista? I'm using dual GeForct
GT-6600 SLI, is there drivers out for that yet?

Thanks in advance!
/Per