Old October 17th 06, 12:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jelle

Default Hauppauge analogue TV card drivers for Vista

JW schreef:
Which Hauppauge card do you have? I have a 150 analog card and Vista
properly installs Vista drivers for it that work with Media Center. Check
the Hauppauge Website to see if there are Vista drivers for your card.
I have also installed the XP drivers and the WinTV2K application porgram
using XP compatibility mode and that works fine also.

"Chirag" wrote in message
Vista install will not see the Hauppauge analogue TV card and cannot find
the
correct drivers. XP driver does not work and no support from Hauppauge
despite saveral emails. Any suggestions or link to working Vista drivers
for
hauppauge analogue TV card?

Ye i have a WinTV pci-FM, and winupdate finds drivers for that one ,
much to my happiness as I expected this card to become obsolete for
Vista. So which card you have?