Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Offline Files Not Available (http://www.vistabanter.com/35136-offline-files-not-available.html)

909 March 28th 07 11:51 PM

Offline Files Not Available

I have Windows Vista Ultimate x64. I don't understand the reason but I
can't seem to find this problem anywhere else. I'm trying to sync a
network folder with vista's "offline files" feature but it's nowhere to
be seen. When I right click on a network folder the option is not there
to make "Always Available Offline". I paid for the Ultimate version,
why can't I access the ultimate features?

--
909

dixonmiller April 16th 07 04:16 PM

Offline Files Not Available

Make sure Offline Files in enabled. The following link includes directions
on accomplishing many common tasks with Offline Files in Vista.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...e1033.mspx#EHF

dixonmiller April 16th 07 04:16 PM

Offline Files Not Available

Make sure you've got Offline Files enabled. This link gives directions for
many common offline files tasks in Vista.