Old October 25th 06, 10:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default BAD_POOL_CALLER?

Hi Clark,

BAD_POOL_CALLER is a driver error. Usually it's incompatible drivers, but
also could be a conflict. If a module is listed, this can provide clues to
what device has a problem. Check the event viewer as well as device manager
for possible errors.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Clark" wrote in message
Anyone know what this means when associated with a Blue Screen on Boot?
This is still related to my modem causing a BSOD if I boot with it
enabled. Works fine if I enable after boot.

It gave a bunch of numbers also, so if they would help I have them.

Thanks,
Clark
5744